Monsinta Lifetime Warranty
If your product is under warranty and you need warranty support, please contact us at email@example.com
All Monsinta sinks carry a Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Monsinta accessories are backed by a 6-month limited warranty.
Should a customer experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Monsinta will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred
- Product replacement does include shipping costs
Monsinta will not cover any shipping charges to customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Canada, or any other country outside of the US
This warranty applies to residential installations only
Monsinta reserves the right to examine any product in question and its installation prior to replacement
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Monsinta reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, cutting boards, strainers are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials, or workmanship in a Monsinta sink supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to :
Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product
Normal wear and tear, scratches, or accidental damage
Faults arising from improper use and/or installation
Defects in accessories, strainers, and rinse grids
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and a customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- Dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Monsinta reseller)
- The specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced
In some cases,
Monsinta will require a digital picture of the part or product to verify the defect.
Monsinta will require delivery of the part or product for inspection of the defect
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically takes up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery.
When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- An approved Return Merchandise Authorization Proof issued by Customer Service
Dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Monsinta reseller)
- Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship using an insured carrier that employs package tracking.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be returned shipped via Standard Ground Service to the customer within 48 contiguous US states free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or any other countries outside of the US will be responsible for shipping charges.
Monsinta will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to a lack of proper packaging
- Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a prorated credit towards a purchase of another similar Monsinta product will be issued.